Best Dentures in Rohini
There are two major types of dentures:
- The full denture replaces an entire jaw’s dentition
- The partial denture only replaces multiple or single teeth where there are still healthy teeth present.
Removable Partial Denture
Patient can choose from a variety of options:
- Traditional plastic denture
- Traditional plastic denture with a metal framework to make the denture strong, light and of course biocompatible
- Flexible denture(lucitone FRS)
Cast Metal Removable Partial Denture
Flexible Dentures (LUCITONE FRS)
The Most Recent Advance in dental materials has been the application of flexible materials for the fabrication of dental appliances. Flexible partial dentures are comfortable, beautiful, durable, light weight, nearly unbreakable and affordable.
These procedures become necessary when the tooth becomes well beyond saving. Conditions like severe decay or chronic periodontal disease can result in these surgical methods. When these conditions arise, it becomes highly necessary to remove the tooth and replace them with dentures. Dentists are of the opinion that it is the ideal way to wipe away oral infection.
To start with, selection of an appropriate shape & color of the new teeth is done. Sedation is given mostly an hour before the teeth removal. Finally after the removal, the denture is placed with immediate effect.